- 300 Huron Ste. St, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Landmark Office Building over looking Riverside Park and Depot Town. Several 2nd floor office spaces available In The Old Town Hall Building. Formerly City Hall. Rent amounts are $592.00 $412.00 and $261.00 per month. Your clients will be impressed with high end Architectural Features and private parking just steps to your office.Easy In And Out for Your Clients. Tall Ceilings, Natural Woodwork, Fireplaces. Easy walk into Depot Town with Fine Dining and Pubs. Immediate Occupancy, Tenant pays prorated share of gas ...
Active Under Contract
- 563 Grand Boulevard, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 796 Sq.ft.
- Affordable Clean and easily maintained 2 bedroom vinyl sided home with fully fenced yard. All appliances and super nice modern 2 1/2 garage with elec and door opener. Great for storage, hobbies or workshop. Minutes to drive to shopping freeways, St Joe's, EMU and Depot Town. Move in condition and ready for immediate Occupancy.
- 7257 Eaton Ct Court, Dexter, MI 48130
- · 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1,563 Sq.ft.
- Seller willing to pay 2 points towards buyer's buy down interest rate. Rare Eaton Ct Condo Offering. Minutes to Dexter, and a few more minutes to Ann Arbor. Easy access to freeways, shopping Parks and entertainment. Easy living with first floor Master Br, Master Bath with Jacuzzi tub, walkin closet and first floor laundry. Upgraded Custom Wood flooring. Open Great Room with gas fireplace, 10 ft. ceilings and attached enclosed heated 4 season sun Room which offers several possibilities. Professionally finished lo ...
- 43725 Candlewood Dr, Canton, MI 48187
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,004 Sq.ft.
- Offers received. Final and Best due by Sunday 5:00pm May 21st. Pride of Ownership shows in this original Owner Home. Everywhere you look, both inside and outside. Lovingly cared for and improved. Updated and improved complete Kitchen with Nice cabinetry, Stainless Appliances, Hardwood flooring and Granite Counters. You will love the landscaping both front and back with wooded nature area behind. Super nice deck and brick sidewalk accents. Great for entertaining. Both full baths totally Professionally remodeled and ...
- 1204 Sherman Street, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,079 Sq.ft.
- All Offers will be presented Sunday at 4:00 PM Beautiful Normal Park Brick Colonial with so many features and terrifically cared for and improved. Hardwood floors, wonderful totally upgraded kitchen with all new Wood Cabinetry,Quartz counters, Stainless appliances and upgraded lighting. NO Honey do Jobs here. Updated High efficiency Furnace, newer Central Air, Brand New 200 Amp service. Large Master Br with totally updated Master Bath, Large walkin Closet. House has updated windows thru out including Basement Glass ...
- 1402 Cross Street, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,916 Sq.ft.
- Outstanding Normal Park Colonial with fantastic Road Appeal. Shows like a model. Everywhere you look you see updates,and lots of Love. Owners have taken meticulous care over the years. Wonderful landscaping include shrubbery, flowers, decks and brick work. Interior updates include custom Kitchen and Bath. Hardwood floors, Super nice size master Bedroom, Great Floor plan from Light filled living room, thru the dining room and into the Sun Room. Privacy fence offers great yard for entertaining and oversize one car ga ...
- 2449 Valley Drive, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,528 Sq.ft.
- This wonderful home lives large both inside and out. Double fenced lot with room between neighbors. Convenient to everything. Home features 4 br and 2 full baths on the main level. Natural wood doors, trim and custom ceramic tile baths. Loads of closet space. Full basement is large offers work area, high efficiency furnace, glass block windows includes washer and dryer. Nice size attached 2 car garage with heat, water and floor drain. Circular drive, large 240sq ft storage shed, Whole house generator and move in co ...
- 229 Oaklawn Avenue, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,200 Sq.ft.
- Very nice East Side Ypsi property. This home sits on an extra wide lot.. Upstairs is a 1 br accessory apt for your relatives with private access. Main floor has been freshly painted with all new carpeting and flooring. Living Room, Dining room and 2 bedrooms (walk thru one to get to the other). Super nice 2 1/2 garage with newer roof, 2nd floor and garden room at back. Fenced yard and newer central air. All appliances stay including washer and dryer. 24 hr notice to show and seller selling in as is condition.
- 2577 Hearthside Drive, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
- · 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,200 Sq.ft.
- Seller willing to provide a 1yr home warranty from ACHOSA advantage up to $525.00. Super nice ranch well cared for. Updated windows, nice Oak cabinets, spacious rear yard, large 2 1/2 attached garage with glass block windows. All Appliances included. Good size 4 bedrooms and one could be great office. Great location and easy freeway access. Steel entry doors front and back. Seller has current Certificate of Compliance for previous rental.
- 930 Congress Street, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,638 Sq.ft.
- Normal Park Fixer Upper, Great Location across from Recreation Park and Public swimming at Rutherford Pool. Could make a suitable rental, EMU is within walking distance. 1 1/2 detached garage needs major rehab. It serves mostly as a suitable outbuilding or storage shed. Easy to show and immediate occupancy available. All Appliances are included. Top floor serves as a large bedroom. Hardwood floors on the main floor, Formal Dining Room, Large eat in kitchen. Great Neighbor with many style of homes.
- 1184 Lester Ave, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,040 Sq.ft.
- Great Location for this Fixer Upper. Lower price than most recent sales. Bring your bucket of Paint. Great value for 3br, basement, 2 1/2 garage, fenced yard trex decking Central Air and updated Windows. Seller selling in as is condition. Original Kitchen has patio door to rear yard. Some items may be left at closing for buyer to dispose of.
- 149 Allen Road, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,034 Sq.ft.
- Seller will provide a one yr home warranty from ACHOSA advantage up to $525.00 Well cared for and extremely affordable. This home has newer complete roof, new Hot water heater, first floor laundry, updated windows and a super nice size garage. Extra out building for extra storage. Rear yard has great privacy fencing and nice deck for relaxing. Close to shopping and minutes to St Joe's, EMU, Freeway access etc. Current renters asking for 48 hr notice to tend their pet. All Appliances included.
- 311 Adams Street, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,545 Sq.ft.
- Lots of square footage for this price. Nice private rear yard, fenced with useable alley behind. Furnace, circuit breakers and Hot water heater have been recently replaced. Good fixer upper or investment property. Needs paint and some siding repairs.
- 300 Huron Ste. C St, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Landmark Office Building over looking Riverside Park and Depot Town. First Floor Office Space In The Old Town Hall Building. Formerly City Hall. Your clients will be impressed with high end Architectural Features and private parking just steps to your office.Easy In And Out for Your Clients. Tall Ceilings, Natural Woodwork, Fireplaces. Easy walk into Depot Town with Fine Dining and Pubs. Immediate Occupancy, Tenant pays prorated share of gas and elec. approx 27.00 per month. Call Agent With Questions And Access.